550 Construction is taking the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak seriously. Therefore, we will be engaging in the following conduct, effective immediately:
- You may reach us for all your renovation needs by calling the main phone number, (205) 879-6161 and following the prompts. All office phones will be forwarded to our individual cell phones.
- Business hours of 8:30 to 5:00 pm are still in effect for the time being.
- We will not be engaging in any physical contact with each other or our clients, and we will maintain a distance of 6 feet where permissible.
- We are more than happy to speak with you over the phone or outside on the property; as we will not be entering leasing offices. If meeting on-site, we will call upon arrival. Should property personnel need to show us something onsite and outside, we will keep a distance of 6 feet or more.
- We will be visiting properties for bidding on exterior work only. Until further notice, 550 employees will not be entering occupied or unoccupied apartments.
- Job site visits are still a priority; however, precautions to protect employees and residents will be met.
- Please be aware that delivery of materials may slow the process down as other companies begin to put measures into place to protect their employees and clients as well.
- As individual cities begin to close government offices, the inspection process and renovation workflow may have to cease until we gain inspection approval.
- The statements above apply for all states that 550 Construction is licensed in Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia, and New Jersey.
For more information on keeping yourself and others around you safe, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov